Whether eating breakfast or dessert (because those can be the same, right?), chia pudding is a great go-to. Easy to make ahead of time (hello, meal-prep!) and full of omega-3s, fiber, and protein, chia seeds are a great way to start or end your day.
This pudding has been a breakfast, snack, or dinner staple the past week. With all the humidity, turning my oven on did not seem like an option- I mean, I already have frizzy hair.
Chia pudding is a great cool option. This is chocolatey and light on the sweet end from the banana. Enjoy this chia cup and savor those last days of summer.
Servings: 2 chia pudding cups/bowls
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10-20 drops liquid stevia (more or less depending on your sweetness preference)
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- Unsweetened Toasted Shredded Coconut (Optional)
- Peanut/Cashew Butter Drizzle (Optional)
- Cacao Nibs (Optional)
- Sliced Banans (Optional)
- In a food processor, combine the banana, cocoa powder, and liquid stevia.
- Combine until smooth and no lumps of bananas are left.
- Divide the liquid into 2 containers. Add 2 tablespoons of chia seeds to each. Mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Add desired toppings and enjoy!