*Leaves hot yoga*
Me: Hey on the way home
Cookies Monster: Ok.
Cookie Monster: Wait- these are the best cookies you've ever made. Top 5 in all the cookies I've ever eaten. Are you giving these away or can I eat them all?
If that doesn't change your mind about whether these cookies are amazing, I'm not sure what will. As a gametime decision in the grocery store, I grabbed some cookies and cream chocolate bars in the store and decided I'd make a souped up version of cookie and cream cookies.
The result: pure bliss in your mouth.
Servings: 36 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups of softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cookies and cream cookie crumbles
- 2 cups chopped cookies and cream chocolate bars
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Then add in the cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the flour in 1/2 cup batches.
- Lastly, add in the cookie crumble and chocolate bar pieces
- Refrigerate dough for 1-2 hours.
- Line a cookie sheet and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.