Looking for the perfect night-time bite that isn't filled with weird ingredients and doesn't make you feel terrible after?
Search no further, I have the answer!
After years of enjoying cereal and chocolate chips as my night-time snack, the recent lack of gluten has prohibited me from that snack. I've been thinking of ways I can whip up sweet treats as alternative and these bites came to me.
Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite combo, so these no-bake buckeyes were just the night time thing I needed.
Happy Snacking! xx
Servings: 10 bites
- 1/2 cup raw peanuts
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 10 soft pitted dates
- 3 scoops of peanut butter flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons cold water
- 1/2 cup dark sugar-free chocolate chips
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor except the chocolate.
- Roll the mixture into balls and set into a freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- While the bites set, melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave in 10-second increment.
- Dip the bites into the chocolate and set onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Put the bites back into the freezer and let them set for another 10 minutes.