Notice that moment before you fall over the edge. By recognizing that, you can use the tools you have to recenter yourself and let all the light in your life shine and led the dark fade away.
It's definitely been a non-stop week. A week where I felt I was heading toward burn-out, which of course resulted in waking up with a cold/allergy reaction yesterday morning.
My new goal is to focus on the love and light (and the blog!).
Rather than harping constantly on the things that aren't perfect, I'm trying to focus on the little things and do more of what makes me happy.
It's not easy, but being content with where you are is a huge accomplishment. Always wondering where the grass is greener, only brings frustration.
Here's to a new journey and more kitchen experiments xx
- 1 cup sweet potato steamed, then mashed (without skin)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coffee flour
- 1/2 cup cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- Mix the sweet potato, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Then add in the eggs and almond butter.
- Next add the cocoa powder, coffee flour, almond flour, and collagen.
- Fold in the cinnamon and cacao nibs.
- Place into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Let fully cool and enjoy!