With the holidays, work has been slow, therefore creating more time to bake! I had some truffles and chocolate laying around, so naturally I wanted to repurpose them into a sweet bite rather than staring at the whole bag until I gave in and ate them all.
But right after I made this dough, I discovered my oven broke. For 2 DAYS I waited until it was fixed to make this outrageous blondies- but of course I gave them to my doorman who helped get my precious oven fixed!
These blondies are a little mish-mosh of truffle chocolate, chocolate candy squares, and the surprise factor of miso paste. And man are they good.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup of chopped truffles or assorted chocolates
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the melted butter and sugar.
- Then add in the eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in the miso paste.
- Add in the flour and baking soda.
- Fold in the chocolate.
- Spread the dough into a parchment lined pan (about 11 x 5 or 9/6)
- Bake for 35 minutes. Allow the blondies to fully cool in pan.
- Cut and enjoy!