I'm writing this as I'm chugging my homemade kombucha, watching real housewives, and trying to fight my sleepiness away.
Sleep- it's a funny thing. I've been working on a presentation at work about the importance of sleep and ways to step yourself up for a better's night rest.
Though as much as I'm in the wellness world and try and keep up- sometimes living your truth is exhausting? I don't always follow a bedtime, I 100% scroll through Instagram at night, and don't listen to my body when I'm tired.
It's hard to find balance and it's a never-ending journey.
I guess my point is today and the thought I'd like to leave you with, is that whatever path you might be on, it's ok to faulter, its ok to not be perfect, and it's totally ok to not always follow your own adivce.
Servings: One 16 oz jar
- 1 cup unroasted peansuts
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Toast the peanuts in a skillet until golden. Set aside.
- Toast the coconut until golden in the same skillet.
- Combine the toasted nuts, coconut, coconut oil, cinnamon, and vanilla in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth- stop in between blending to scrape down sides. If mixture is too thick, thin out with 1 tablespoon of water as needed.