As cookie monster has turned soul-cycle protein obsessed monster, I find these protein bites going faster and faster. These delicious bites are the perfect snack when hanger hits and have just enough sweet to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This MDW we're having a Mardi Gras style party filled with beignets, boudain balls, hurricanes's, pimm's cups, and of course a crazy cake- stay tuned on the insta to see what I whipped up this year.
To keep this short and sweet to enjoy the weekend- enjoy these bites to keep your energy going for this weekend- whether at the beach, partying, or just taking it easy.
Servings: 9 bites
- 10 soft pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon nut butter of choice
- Blitz the cashews and dates until they are small pieces in a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredietns to the food processor and pulse until the mix comes together.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate.