Can you sense a theme here?
Last week had white chocolate and this week we have white chocolate olive oil blondies.
Am I a white chocolate lover? Not really but I bought a whole bunch and decided to get creative in the kitchen. After being inspired from a Molly Yeh recipe of olive oil blondies I wanted to make my own riff of them being inspired by Middle Eastern ingredients.
So here we are with some pistachios, tahini, and orange blossom. A little spin on your classic blondies, but the results are magic.
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 teaspoons orange blossom water (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (non-dairy if needed)
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 pan.
- Mix together the olive oil, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and tahini.
- Then add in the vanilla, orange blossom, baking powder, cinnamon, and cardamom.
- Next, add in the flour.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate and pistachios.
- Pour the batter in the pan and evenly distribute.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.