Every so often you need a good snack in between breakfast, and while bliss bites are fantastic, it's always good to mix it up.
I've been wanting to experiment more with paleo and veggie baking and I thought what better way than to make a muffin.
Filled with protein almond butter and delicious blueberries, these are a great snack, breakfast bite, or a good pre or post workout snack.
These are a fab addition to your weekly meal prep, enjoy!
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 cups rices cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinammon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line + grease a muffin tin.
- Combine all the ingredients except the blueberries in your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a bowl and fold in the blueberries, reserving a few to place on top.
- Fill the muffin tin about 3/4 of the way full. (Optional: add a sprinkle of coconut sugar to the top of each muffin for a little extra crunch.)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins full cool in the tin.